Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fall & A Friend...

Even though it's not official, it's Fall here in Minnesota…


This is a tree down the street from where I live, I took this picture about a week ago… the temps have been (mostly) in the 70s for highs, and cooling well overnight (but not freezing yet).  It's also been an unusually dry year, so leaves are falling a bit early… hopefully we get some nice color anyway…

I had posted previously about a Chickadee… I moved the fountain so I could see it better through my French Doors, the following photos & video captured another little Chickadee…


Checking things out...


Taking the Plunge…


Ignore the audio on this little clip, its from something Jeff was watching on TV (My Cat From Hell) & is an amusing misfit for the video which was taken through my French Doors...

No comments:

Post a Comment