Monday, December 17, 2012

Fun with Friends!!

I just finished watching "The Grinch", the Jim Carey version, and I've decided that I've finally stopped being a Grinch this year… its about time!!

Why was I Grinchy?  I've been grieving a family member who passed unexpectedly (my brother's wife), and I've been sick…

What has changed?  I'm finally getting well, and I'm hearing that my brother is doing better too… Also, in the last couple days I've had the chance to spend time with several people I enjoy - my hubby (I always enjoy his company), the Young Adult class at church (great group!), my Small Group from church (wonderful & supportive), and I spent some time today around my friends Susan (here at the house) and Jen (at a coffee shop)…

While out & about with hubby we got to Christmas shop, mostly for the kids in the extended family - that's always fun!!

While visiting with Jen I got to play with Larkin… she's such a little delight!!


What is it about kids, they just make me smile… I love little kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment