Thursday, May 16, 2013

Feeling Spoiled!!

Yes, Spring has finally Sprung in Minnesota… that means I'm busy (the gardens have sprung up quickly), but I'm also feeling quite spoiled!!


Tuesday was the first really warm day of the year - 90s & dry & very pleasant - so Kitty & I decided to hang out on the deck...


No need to work hard that day… just enjoy the warmth… and kitty here was enjoying a belly rub as well… such a sweet kitty!!


On Wednesday I decided it was time for a change… I'd been wearing my hair the same way for quite a while (a couple years) and decided I wanted a change… I'll be growing back my curls after Summer… just wanted something super-simple for the warm weather ahead…


I've been spending lots of time out in my gardens, doing the first run at the flower gardens - cleaning and mulching… this is a long process because my gardens are extensive, and my neighbors always notice / appreciate how much time & effort I take…  I'd been talking to one of my neighbors earlier in the day, helping him look through the plants in his yard (he's new in the neighborhood), and later he brought me lunch (he'd been grilling while we were looking at his plants) figuring I could use a good lunch since I'd been working so hard - such a sweet thing to do… and yummy too!!  Thanks Alex!!

Today I prepped my last lesson for the season for my Young Adult group that I work with at church… its always hard at the end of the season (we break for summer), especially since I know not everyone will come back… but then next year will bring new people… still… I am praying that this group of God's faithful will have a blessed Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment