Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Spring is in the air...

Spring is in the air, and a (not-so) young man's mind turns to…  Grilling!!

That's right, Jeff bought himself a new grill last weekend, and it got delivered today (ok boys - hold on, the picture is coming)…

Of course, before the brand new pretty grill could be delivered I just HAD to get out and clean up the decks - they were way overdue!!


One view of the deck, the sun was shining nicely (this was yesterday)… and here in the foreground you'll see Jeff's propane tank has been disconnected from his old grill & is waiting for his new grill...


Another view of the deck, this one shows our little upper deck as well… that old green grill in the corner, that's the one that finally gave up the ghost...


Of course, once I got the deck cleaned I decided I needed to clean the windows (today), but it was such a gorgeous morning I just had to stop and take a coffee break on the front porch - this was my view… ahhh… the birds were visiting the feeders & singing, doesn't get much better than this…

Back to the grill… did you think I forgot?!?


Here she is, Jeff's new (expensive) toy… she's just gleaming in the sunshine… :)


Jeff asked me to cover it, his text said: "If you can, please put the cover on so it won't get hit by birds before I cook one on it :-)"… That's my guy!!

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment