Thursday, January 31, 2013

Happy Cat & a visit from Bambi...

 I'm middle-aged, and sometimes I get chilled… my kitty Oreo is 13 in human years (that's about 90 in cat years) and has been begging for the fireplace to be turned on a lot lately, so I got her a little heated kitty bed… she loves it!!


Jeff & I have been up to our usual stuff… church, bowling, date-nights… nothing particularly stunning to talk about, so I'll wait until there's something more interesting to mention.


I've been busy in the studio lately… this picture was actually taken upstairs in the kitchen, the clay-looking stuff is Jett Set, it has to be warmed in water to soften - thus being in the kitchen.  These are the earrings, I'm also doing a pendant… not done yet (my hands/arms got sore setting the stones)...


Last weekend had a bit of quiet excitement, we had 5 visitors… right out in the woods behind the house!  This picture was of the most active one (spotted first).


There are 4 in this picture…


All 5 are in this picture, but its hard to see them…

There were bunnies as well… so I guess you could say we were visited by Bambi & Thumper… but we've always got bunnies, the deer were the special guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment