Saturday, January 12, 2013

Overdue Post...

So… I've been super-busy trying to get my studio set up (check out my arts & crafts blog for the latest posts), so I'm way overdue to just spend some time chattering :)

So far it's been a pleasant new year, I've lost a couple pounds I gained over the holidays (check out my recipe blog if you'd like), I'm finally bug-free (was sick for a while).

We've done some of our usual things, like checking out new places to eat & bowling…

Jeff getting his Turkey (3 strikes in a row)...

Jeff took a business trip out to the San Francisco area… the evening he returned I went with him to his hockey game…

Jeff is #4, red jersey… left of the net...

The next day he started feeling bad, yep now he's sick :(….

Hoping that soon he'll be feeling up to helping me set up a couple pieces of heavy equipment down in the studio… until then I'm babying him a bit…

I've also been back to my studies for the lessons I'm teaching in the book of Revelation (see my Bible Study blog if interested)…

Like I said, busy-busy-busy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment