Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Positives & Negatives...

I live in Minnesota… the temperature yesterday stayed below zero, I stayed home…

The temp today may reach a high of 1… guess who's staying home today…

But not one to sit around & do nothing, I turned a negative into a positive!!  I got to work in my newly established studio space, and started practicing some jewelry techniques I hadn't done in a while… this is a picture of one piece:

Torch-Fired Enamel on Copper, Sterling Silver Chain.

This piece has both a positive & a negative heart shape… I made a small series of pieces (and I'm not done yet playing with this theme)… to see more check out the latest post on my Art Blog.

Now I'm off to bake some bread & spend some more time in the studio… until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment