Wednesday, April 10, 2013

It's the SS Annette

SS = I'm still Sick (but improving) and we've got Snow again (with more on the way)… ho-hum…


And that's how I'm feeling, ho-hum.  I'm sick I'm staying out of my studio & I have projects I'm really wanting to work on… grrr!!

So what have I been doing?… reading, promoting my jewelry on Google+ (or at least trying), making lots of soups & bread (did I mention we have snow again), doing laundry, checking Facebook & Pinterest, blogging… and basically just trying to take it easy & get well.  Kitty has been loving it… she likes it when I sit with a book… she knows then that she has a lap for a while…  I've also been drinking too much coffee - yep, my life's pretty dull right now… but at least I'm awake.

Jeff has been busy as ever, his hockey team made it to the final championship game in their playoffs & they lost by a slim margin - so they came in 2nd in their division - not bad.  I think this year Jeff is starting to feel his age with the hockey, he's talking about making some changes, but he's talked this way before & still gone back to doing the same thing - he really enjoys his hockey & his team-mates (one is his brother Brian).  I didn't get to see any of the playoffs, yep… too sick to sit around a cold arena!!

Jeff's still prepping for a band concert later this month & a choir concert (me too w/choir) early next month, and with work this means a very full schedule!!

Jeff & I need to work on some curriculum, some Bible Lessons, we're going to do this in tandem sharing themes & applications - Jeff for a Jr/Sr High boys group, me for Jr/Sr High girls.  At this point we're still at the prayer/contemplation phase. I'm looking forward to this!!

I'm planning on coffee with a friend tomorrow, to talk a bit about the curriculum I just mentioned… I hope the snow storm blowing through tonight doesn't mess that up - the forecast is 8-12 inches with locally higher accumulations… ho-hum (about the snow)...

Also on my calendar: I'm planning on lunch with my son Tim on Monday, I really look forward to getting together with him - we always have such wonderful visits!!  I'm trying to work things out so that I can get my Mom out for a visit this summer to celebrate Tim's 30th birthday - so I need to talk to him about what he & Marta (daughter-in-law) have planned.

Enough for now… back to shamelessly promoting my jewelry… and the dryer just beeped...

No comments:

Post a Comment