Friday, March 30, 2012

Breakfast… Yum!!

I had a bit of time to myself this morning because Jeff went to work early, so I took the trouble to make myself a nice breakfast.


I was trying to decide, as they were cooking, which smelled better… the home made Sourdough Pancakes (recipe here), or the fresh cooked Bananas & Pears (described here at bottom of page)… then I sprinkled them with Penzeys Vietnamese Cinnamon (read about Penzeys here) and that smelled wonderful too…


Don't they just look pretty & appetizing?  A culinary "work of art" (ok, I know that's an exaggeration).


Then I ate them… and I think they tasted even better than they smelled… Yum!!


The links above are to my cooking blog… called "Losing It In The Kitchen" both because I get a little crazy trying odd things & because by changing how I ate I lost over 100 pounds… go there to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment