Thursday, March 22, 2012

Some Much Needed Rain...

After a dry winter we're getting a bit of Rain now that its Spring… not a lot, but enough to start greening up the gardens & lawn, put leaves on the trees, and such.  Temps are still much higher than typical for this time of year in Minnesota, but we're not complaining :)


This has been a busy week, my Calendar is full of all kinds of appointments, yet in this busy week I found time to get time to write up my testimony (to share on an upcoming mission trip) & to do some studying for the Bible Study I teach (though I'm off this week).


My Piano
I also did something I've been wanting to get doing again for a while… I sat down at the piano and played, more than once, this is progress… I'm hoping that I continue & don't get frustrated by how much skill I've lost in not playing regularly for nearly 30 years… yikes!!  I was inspired by a couple old hymns that get performed during Lent, a couple old favorites, and they got me to sit down & play (I have nice, yet simple, arrangements of these):
  O Sacred Head, Now Wounded
  O The Deep, Deep, Love Of Jesus
It did my heart good to express my Love for Jesus through my playing…

No comments:

Post a Comment