Thursday, March 15, 2012

Finches at the Feeders...

I am just getting settled in the library, with coffee mug in hand, to work on this week's Bible Lesson, I've had my breakfast (some fresh-made Crumpets with Jam) and I'm ready to settle in... when much to my delight I look out at my bird feeders and see a few House Finches (or are they Purple Finches) at my millet feeder!! I haven't seen these in a while, so its nice to see these lively sweet birds are back now that its warmed up a bit... this bodes well of Spring!!


Here are some pictures inside/outside my library today…


My faithful furry companion… Oreo
View out my Library window...





Chickadee on branch.

At the feeder: female house/purple finch & nuthatch. 
Squirrel getting a peanut.
Some bookshelves...

Today's study location.

No comments:

Post a Comment