Friday, March 30, 2012

Its Off To Work I Go...

Ok, its not work (as in employment) its volunteer work… I'm a retired software professional and I help out a local fair trade retailer (Ten Thousand Villages in Saint Paul) with their technical support needs…  


These are some pretty things that sit on my table beside my bed that I picked up at the store… an eyeglass holder, an earring tree, and a little basket that holds my Godiva truffles (gotta have chocolate handy).


Shop online or find a Ten Thousand Villages store near you & support artisans around the world.

1 comment:

  1. I love that earring tree! I've been wanting Wayne to take me down to 10,000 Villages for some time now. Perhaps it would be a good day to spend away from the house during this construction project.
    I love your blog page Annette.
    Love, Sue Hillestad

    ReplyDelete