Thursday, July 12, 2012

Keeping Busy & Loving Life!

I am so very blessed!!

Blue Skies with little puffy clouds...

What a beautiful week its been, and I've been busy as a bee - in a good way…  I've been crazy busy in my gardens… check out my Garden Blog's latest post…  I must say if I've got to work hard this is a place I hardly mind working…

A view from my front porch...

I took some time this week to catch up with my friend Jen, and play with Larkin… giving Jen a little break to take a rest (she's expecting)…

Putting flowers in our hair… :)

Playing with Bubbles!!

Sitting under an Apple Tree… 

I also made sure to get some quality time with Kitty & give her a chance to romp in the grass, last week she was stuck inside due to the heat (she's getting older)…


I think she doesn't like having her picture taken...

I've also been playing in the kitchen, continuing to experiment with recipes, this is a Blueberry Yogurt Coffee Cake (follow the link to the recipe)…


Well, time to get off the computer & get a few more things done around here… Loving Life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment