Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Recent happenings...

First: for those who don't know, I volunteer at a local Ten Thousand Villages store (follow the link if you don't know about this wonderful organization)…  last weekend all the volunteers got spoiled with a free dinner & a special discount to be used for our holiday shopping.


The tables are set… we each got a free EntrĂ©e & Fountain Drink from the Chipotle that is across the courtyard from the store...


Our tables were set up in the courtyard just outside the windows of the store...


We each got a little appreciation gift to take home… what fun!!


Second: Back home… I switched over the Ducky bathroom to a variety that reflects Halloween… Aren't they cute?  This is by no means a full sampling of our duckies!!  We'll have lots of little ghosts & goblins come by tonight, we'll distribute LOTS of candy…. it's especially fun when the neighbor kids come by!


Third: I'm back to doing my Jewelry again, I completed this one and another today… go check out my Art Blog and see my latest work.

I'm also still busy coming up with new recipes and working on Bible Studies and keeping the local squirrels in line ;)  If you're interested in these things go check out some of my other blogs…

Until next time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment