Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Back into my usual rhythm...

My gavot has been a bit out-of-sorts… we prepped for, went on, and returned from a mission trip to Ukraine, and then it took about a week to get my travel log done (see previous post for a link to my full log)… So now I get to catch up with the "normal" stuff, but we all know "normal" is just a setting on our clothes dryers :)

We have a new special arrival… a brand new nephew Benjamin!!  So cute, so sweet, so nice to hold, and good lungs to boot!!

This post is mainly for my family to enjoy… but feel free to check it out…

Big brother Dylan & big sister Callie...

Callie introduces us to her little brother Ben...

Look at all that dark hair!!

Big brother Dylan takes good care of little Ben...


I got to hold Ben… that's his bigger sister
Whitney in the background… also a big helper!

Sleeping soundly...

A big yawn...

Starting to wake up… who is this strange
lady that's holding me?

Finally he's awake...


Kim (mom) feeds Ben...

Uncle Jeff is playing with the doggies...

Jeff finally gets to hold the little guy...

Uncle Jeff is popular in this house!!

We decided Uncle Jeff is going to have to help teach Ben
how to play Hockey & Golf...



No comments:

Post a Comment