Monday, May 14, 2012

Too Busy to Post!!

Yikes!!  Jeff & I have been super-busy lately… so busy that when I post it seems as if I'm several days after the fact…


I've been crazy-busy in the garden… still working on Spring Cleanup, trying like crazy to get it done before the plants get too big to thin (oops already a bit late)…


I'm supporting a group that's getting ready to travel to Ukraine… I've been coordinating a massive puppet-making effort - Thanks to all the wonderful volunteers!!


I've been so busy I've barely posted on my cooking site lately, and that's weird!!  
Its not that I haven't been cooking, but I haven't cooked much that I've taken time to get pictures of… so it doesn't make sense to post…


The next couple weeks are loaded for us… lots of things going on… so if I'm a bit quieter than usual I'm sorry… things will settle down again soon…  The "gavot" is in full swing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment