Friday, May 4, 2012

What's a Kitty to do?!?

I love my kitty, she's very sweet & has been since she was young… not an active cat by any stretch of the imagination… and she's 12 now, naps a bit more than she did when she was younger, but otherwise is still the same kitty I've known all along…  When the weather is nice she loves to go outside and share a love-seat with me, especially when there are cushions on the seat… But this isn't an outdoor cat…


We had a pretty good storm the other day… you can tell by the water that accumulated under my Oak trees… complete with lots of wind, lots of thunder, and even some hail… Kitty, very wisely, made herself scarce… You see my little sweetheart is a Scaredy-Cat (now you know how someone came up with that moniker) and she finds the lowest spot in the house…
And cowers in fear… in this picture she's down in the basement, under the hide-a-bed (which was left out), and refuses to come out or be comforted.  This also proves that cats don't have 9 lives, or at least mine doesn't, because she's been scared to death 100s of times already… maybe the 9 lives are only connected to the curiosity that kills cats… hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment