Saturday, June 2, 2012

A Joyous Reunion!!

This morning I had the privilege of getting to welcome home a young man that is a former Bible student, a fun young man, and a young man I'm very proud of… Ian!!  His parents were meeting him at the airport this morning, and they invited friends & family to join them… I felt privileged to be included!

Here I am with some of my fellow Children's Leaders from BSF
Annette (me), Jane, Becky (Ian's Mom), Carol

A group of us waiting at baggage claim...

More of the group...

Someone brought balloons...

Ian hugging his Mom, and hugging, and hugging :)

Dad finally gets a turn….

They brought red, white, and blue flowers for him….

Blurry pic of Ian (bummer, camera messed up)… but I love the smile!!


A big happy family!!!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting these pictures! They captured some of the special moments of this morning. We were blessed to have you share in our joyous day.

    Love,
    Tungseth Family

    ReplyDelete