Monday, June 25, 2012

The latest crazy stuff...

Ok, its really just life as usual, but it seems like life has been very full lately… a little crazy that way…

I decided to plant my Herbs & some of my Peppers in
pots & planters on the deck… keeping the bunnies away!

I've been busy as a bee in my garden… keeping up with maintenance, planting seedlings & new plants, trying to keep the critters from eating the desirable plants (why don't bunnies eat clover?)… as always I love getting in my garden, but it can be a lot of work - very time consuming… to see the latest news from my garden click here.


I've also been busy in the kitchen… I'm finally happy with my new extremely simple method of making Sourdough Sandwich Bread (follow the link to learn more).


Jeff & I went to downtown Minneapolis to the Mill Street Farmers Market… we were amazed at the Mississippi, much rougher than usual (likely due to the terrible flooding up North of us)…  We tooled around the city a bit, visited a couple interesting places… and decided that we're going to spend our anniversary weekend (coming up later this Summer) discovering more of downtown Minneapolis.

Jeff continues to be busy with the Shoreview Northern Lights Variety Band, and I continue to enjoy hearing them play & being a shutter bug… here's the proof:

Warming Up!

Jeff being Joe Cool in his Sunglasses...



A crowd gathers...

A short intermission….


Local ducks seem to enjoy the music...



Side view of the little amphitheater...

Another structure across the pond...



Annette gets a little distracted by some flowers growing nearby...




Cute little garden area for the Condos right beside the pond...


Water feature at the edge of the pond...


Jeff playing his Euphonium...

We continue to be amazingly blessed!!  Praise The Lord!!

Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment