Thursday, June 14, 2012

When the Going gets Tough….

When the going gets tough… I get constructive & creative… that was my day yesterday…

It was mid-day and I didn't want to eat, I was stirred up inside & it stole my appetite, until mid-afternoon that is… and even then I was moody & didn't know what I wanted to eat… so I munched on a bit of fruit & it hit me… so I came up with something completely new, a very Loony Lavash made with pineapple, chèvre, cinnamon… follow the link to read more, the smell & the taste were wonderful!!

Gooey, sweet, tangy, warm yumminess!!


After eating I was still in a "mood" so I headed out into the garden… I decided to stop hoping for a couple plants to behave themselves, one had caused me issues for years anyway (getting too large & blocking the walkway), so I dug them up and replaced them… I find there's nothing like being physically destructive & constructive to work out frustrations, except prayer of course (that goes without saying)…  so I have a couple new friends, you can read more about them at my Gardening Blog.  Getting outside was good, the weather was perfect for digging & planting (cool but sunny), the birds were happily singing, and before long I was seeing the bright side of things again (a call to my Mom also helped)...

My pretty new friend Aster… isn't she lovely?

No comments:

Post a Comment