Saturday, April 21, 2012

Busy, busy, busy...

I can't believe I haven't posted anything since last Monday… naughty me!!


I've been busy planting things, cleaning up my garden (check out my gardening blog Enjoying My Garden).


I've been busy cooking (see my blog Losing It In The Kitchen).


I've been working on Bible Study materials (check out my blog Dancing In The Word).




I haven't done any art :(… my metalworking class is on hiatus… but today Jeff & I went to the American Craft Council Show in St Paul.



Lots of Exhibitors… and Jeff was a sweetheart & let me peruse… (and he wasn't feeling all that well)...


Mine - Milanese
To get a glimpse of what I saw either go look at my stuff on Pinterest or check out my blog An Artful Romp.
Jeff's - Napoli w/Anchovies


















Afterward we went to Punch for a late lunch… I'd forgotten how wonderful that place smells until we walked in… Mmmm!!  And the taste, never a disappointment!!


Am I spoiled or what?!?


Now Jeff is happily watching the Stanley Cup Playoffs on the Big Screen TV, happily doing what he loves while I blog… :)

No comments:

Post a Comment