Sunday, April 29, 2012

Fun Times!!

I was blessed to be able to share in a special event this weekend… my girlfriend Jen's little girl Larkin turned 1 year old, and I hosted her birthday party!


A few days ago I enjoyed having time with my friend Jen, figuring out what to do with the decorations she picked…


Jeff helped me move furniture (he's such a trooper)…


Then Jen came over yesterday morning & we got busy in the kitchen… its always fun to work together in the kitchen with a friend!!


Jen did most of the food, I just attempted to decorate cakes (I'm not very good at it) and made some of my much-requested Guacamole…


Yesterday afternoon the house was full of Jen's friends & family, most of whom are friends of mine as well, and we had a wonderful time - what a delightful group of people!!


I'm recovering today… but its a happy recovery!!  Enjoy the pics…















































Happy Birthday Larkin!!

1 comment:

  1. Larkin and I were just looking at all these pictures...so sweet! Thank you for helping us make such wonderful memories!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete