Friday, April 6, 2012

A very Good Friday

It's Good Friday, and its a very good Friday…


Jeff had the day off, so we were able to do some things together that we enjoy…


We went grocery shopping, picking out some special things for our upcoming Easter meal with the kids (very much looking forward to them coming over).


Larkin & I playing with my iPhone while waiting...
We went to lunch with Larkin and her parents Tim & Jen (friends of ours) to Victor's 1959 Cafe - a fun & funky Cuban eatery in Minneapolis.


Jeff went bowling with Tim, and I spent some time baking another Sourdough (still trying to get it "just right") and spending time doing more Spring cleanup in my Gardens.


We had a nice dinner at home, followed by a good game of Scrabble (Jeff lets me use a dictionary because I'm a terrible speller).


I am so thankful for the many blessings, represented by GAVOT (see my explanation on sidebar)… beautiful gifts from our marvelous Creator… the same who allowed Himself to be scourged, humiliated, insulted, tortured, and killed for my sake… Thank You Lord Jesus for being my propitiation...

No comments:

Post a Comment