Saturday, April 7, 2012

A Rainy Day...

This morning was such a blessing!  We started our day with a Breakfast Prayer Meeting with our Small Group from church, 5 couples who are committed to learning together and praying for each other.

3 little lion finger puppets
Then we came home and started some projects…

Jeff got the stopcock replaced, then went to work on our taxes…

I made a run to the local Joann Fabrics, picked up supplies and did some mock-ups for some Lion finger puppets… you can read more about them at my Arts blog...

Now Jeff is practicing his trombone for tomorrow's Easter service, I'll be practicing for the bell choir later (I use ladles to simulate the bells at home)… and soon we'll sit down to dinner…

View out the Living Room window
Its been cool & rainy today, so though I can enjoy how beautiful it is outside I have to do so by looking through the windows… a gloomy rainy day sure makes everything look green.

No comments:

Post a Comment