Sunday, April 15, 2012

A playful few days...

Jeff had a Hockey tournament, Thursday through today, so we've been off our usual routines…  They won their division championship but not the league championship (so close!)...


Jeff is the tiny guy in the white jersey on the right…
bad pic, I'm no photographer…
and this was the best I could do with my phone...


That said I took the opportunity to get a bit of gardening in…  love seeing all the things in the garden growing, even though we did have a bit of damage from the freezing temps earlier this week… got to listen to the birds, breath deep the fresh spring air, & dig my fingers into the nice moist earth...






I got silly and made myself a humongous pancake (this one is 1/2 of my Sourdough Pancake recipe - almost 10" in diameter) topped with fresh Strawberries & Bananas in Fat Free Cool Whip… Yum!!




Did some experimental cooking… and came up with a new Spice Mix that I like… more to come on that one… this is some root vegetables I baked up using the spice mix….









No comments:

Post a Comment